Wouldn’t MORNINGS be better if they started LATER?
Firstly, if you consistently use gentle sleep techniques, you can gradually teach your toddler to sleep independently and settle more easily. Most of the time toddler sleep battles result from separation anxiety, so being really tough on your toddler can make matters worse.
They sometimes just need a bit more time with you or some extra reassurance…
The most important thing is your child’s bedtime ritual. Your child’s bedtime needs to be:
- Consistent – about the same time everyday and has the same events in the same sequence
- Positive – bedtime should include enjoyable and positive activities – stories, songs
- Short and sweet – less than 45 minutes, keep things simple with a forward momentum: go to the bathroom, then bedroom, then lights off.
And you might need a sleep training tool to help your little kid to sleep through the night and independently. So let me introduce SAM! Sam is an expert in sleep training and is ready to help your child to start the day fit and ready.
Sam is also great for older children to learn to tell the time and use Sam as an alarm clock:
- Analogue and digital time: easy for children to learn and understand
- Alarm Clock: For those who prefer an alarm, choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume
The sleeptrainer Sam will make a perfect night time companion and comforter. It is also a wonderful bedroom decor with its cute character to appeal to kids who like to sleep with a night light or just need a bit of reassurance to stay in bed.
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 14cm approx.
- LCD screen diameter: 7cm
- Operates on AC/DC (included) or batteries (4xAA Batteries, not included)
- Sam is not a toy and is tested according to EU regulations
How does sleeptrainer SAM do it?
Sleeptrainer SAM from Zazu is available at Motherslove.